Sunday, September 12, 2010

Welcome Fall!!!

How I love this time of year... orange tones and yellow hues... ahhh!!!

In this picture you'll see an herb bowl (thyme, oregano and italian flat-leaf parsley), a yellow gerber daisy, my new gardenia bush and my angelonia. I love that little plant... with little white blossoms...




It was time to spruce up around the house because with Mom and Dad coming in for a visit ... well, I just had to welcome them with some good ol' downhome hospitality.







I even placed a bouquet of some of her favorite flowers in the guest room, aka "The Beach House", so she could wake up to some pretty stuff.




Too bad they weren't here long enough to actually relax and enjoy their time. Maybe next time... this trip was simply too brief.



nevertheless, Life Is Good...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.