Saturday, September 04, 2010

We went for a drive...

I can't remember exactly WHY or where we were going... but we got in the car and went for a drive. This was about a month ago now. My memory is obviously failing me.


We stopped in Carlsbad ... again, not sure why. It was just one of those days. We didn't want to be at home...



We stopped to take in the coastal breeze... this is looking west over what is typically the Carlsbad Flower Fields. But the flower season is gone. It's just tilled up soil at this point.



At this point, I cannot remember what we did after taking this picture. We probably had dinner somewhere? Nevertheless, it was enjoyable evening w/ my hero-of-a-hubby.

I love my handsome husband...




No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.