Sunday, December 13, 2009

Deck the halls...

It's that time of year... I pulled down the dusty boxes and unpacked some goods. Not a lot of goods... 'cuz we don't have a lot of room. In fact, we don't even make room for a Christmas tree. But we do have a ficus in the corner... so we put the tree skirt under it and bling it up a bit... and voila! Christmas has arrived... plus I do a few more things in the living room and the kitchen...

wanna see?!













We like our little house (Christmas tree or not)... and I have boxes full of Christmas decorations I haven't been able to use yet because we simply don't have the room. But soon... hopefully soon, I can set up the 22 Nativity sets around the house (I do not lie)...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... from our little house to yours...


No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.