Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!!! Welcome 2011...

To ring in the New Year my sweet hubby and I got to run off with each other and reconnect. What a treat...





We stayed at Rancho Bernardo Inn... our room looked out over the 10th green. We flung open the patio doors and let the sunshine in... what a lovely day!


This was our view...




Later in the evening we took a stroll around the property... and THIS was our view.




We enjoyed a scrumptious dinner at the Veranda ... have I said yet how much of a treat this was?!



And for the rest of our time... this was the serene vista from the front door.







Our suite was perfectly sized. With a desk and an ottomon and two chairs... perfect for reading by the patio doors in the morning!


Granted, he was "on call" as "manager on duty" for the night... but I wasn't complaining! I say, let's do this more often! I am one lucky girl...




life is good...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.