Monday, August 30, 2010

Fun with Lee's co-workers



The group of people Lee works with had a post-work party... and they invited the spouses this time. They had just completed a week at work that required a lot of extra blood, sweat and tears. (OK - they'd never admit to the "tears" part... but I had to include it.)



So one of their team offered up his house for a little party. And what a beautiful place they had... a sprawling backyard with eucalyptus trees, vining roses, a pool, lots of little places to sit and ponder life.

I asked them if I could move in.

Lee looked at me strange...



I got to meet his co-workers and their spouses. We ate, we laughed, we had a good time.



And then I took a walk towards the roses. They were calling my name...



I think I'll just sit here a while and ponder life... Lee wants to take me home tonight. So I'll soak it up while I can!



I'm sure glad the guys worked hard so we could have a party to celebrate...


No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.