Thursday, August 05, 2010

My lil brother... Captain Haraldsen

My little brother came back home for a short visit... and we drove south to visit Grampa.



They talked about airplanes, Wisconsin, Loren's daughter/Grampa's great-grandaughter, etc... the men talked.



I enjoyed watching them talk... it was just nice to have my brother in the same room. It's been too long since we laughed together...


Then I dropped him off at the airport ... and took a minute to look at the view of San Diego. What a beautiful city I live in!


Can someone reminde me WHY Loren moved away from here?! He was C-R-A-Z-Y!!! (Crazy in love, that is... with a woman and his job. You know... the trivial things in life.)





Life is good...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.