Sunday, July 20, 2008

Brandes Summer Picnic
























Ah, summer... let's all get together, put on our SPF60 and eat food! We did just that w/ my co-workers and their families. But since my DH (aka Dear Husband) has to work on weekends, I got to take my friends Stephanie and Sonnet. In fact, Auntie Lori really loves this opportunity to hang out w/ my girls. (Lee - I love you and all, but I sure had fun without you!)

This Summer our company summer picnic was at the Waterpark behind the Mission Beach roller coaster...... it was truly a gorgeous day. And I can't wait until next year!

I especially have fun watching our CFO on the wave machine!


No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.