Thursday, August 07, 2008

Introducing Karina Sage Graff!








I'd like to introduce my newest niece... Karina Sage Graff.

And to take a piece of detail from the announcement email from Auntie Lisa... "Jon recently called to report that Karina Sage Graff had made a safe entry into the world this morning. Here are the stats: Karina was born at 4:10am this morning August 5th. She weighed in at 8 lbs, 12 ounces. She is 21 1/2" long. Mom and baby are doing well. If they are feeling up to visitors, I will have pictures to share with you later this afternoon."

I was able to meet the Graffs at home the next day as they were pulling into the driveway... coming home from the hospital. Lucky me! I had stopped at the grocery store for them to get some essentials... and parked me car just before they arrived home.

I got to hold her and coo over her and help clean up the house from when they left in a frenzy to get to the hospital! That's what Auntie's are for!

Plus, I had to be there to get that puzzled look from big brother Ian when he looked at me as if to say "WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPENED?! I'M NOT THE CENTER OF ATTENTION ANYMORE?! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

It's OK Ian... you can hang w/ me. We'll watch from a distance until you're ready to touch her. No matter what they say - girls don't have cooties!



No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.