Friday, July 18, 2008

RESPECT...

I'm a Republican. And I admit it... I voted for George W. Bush. Have I agreed with everything he's done (or not been able to do)? No. Do I think we've had more efficient Presidents? Yes. Will I bash him for it? No. And if the U.S. had a Democratic President making similar mistakes / creating similar problems ... we shouldn't be bashing him/her either.

Whether you are republican, democrat, independent or something else altogether... even Nancy Pelosi made a huge mistake by calling our President "a total failure". I won't go to the lengths to say she shouldn't have said it (free speech, right?)... but I do firmly believe that she shows us who she is every time she opens her mouth... and so far I'm not impressed.

President Bush is just that - our President! Where's the respect?! (Oh, I'm sorry - maybe I'm assuming too much here... does RESPECT still exist in our world?)

LISTEN - If you didn't vote at the last Presidential election then you can't complain. Next time - do your part!

I know, I like to mince words. Should I tell you how I really feel? Nancy Pelosi is not someone I want to have on my 'team' ... and quite frankly I'm embarrassed for her, and by her lack of decorum. Anyone else?!

Take for instance - kids who talk back to their parents. Face it, we've all done it. But does that make it right?! No - it's completely rude, disrespectful, unproductive and reflects a bit of imbecilic stature.


Article:
http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/17/pelosi.interview/index.html



No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.