Saturday, May 08, 2010

more family time ...

We recently got together with some of the relatives... the crazy ones. And oh how we love our time with them...

My Aunt Sooz was in town... and she couldn't wait to get her hands on little boy London!



So we met up at Uncle Paul's house... and what did we do? We ate... and talked... and laughed... told stories... watched the kids play... laughed some more...



And we took pictures...



And more pictures...



This is my Gramps. He's "The Big Man!"



London loves kicking the soccer ball...





And this is Brooklyne and her mom, Sarah (my cousin)...



How I love hanging out with these people...



I wish we had more time together...







Gramps has recently been diagnosed with Alzheimer's... in my opinion it's rather advanced. For the first time, he didn't recognize me. And even when told my name I don't think he clued in that I was his granddaughter. It was a bittersweet visit...



But I still love my Gramps. My heart is broken ever so slightly though...











And in true form we continued to sit around and laugh a while... told jokes... caught up...


And then this happened... we got the hint and took off...




Until next time...



No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.