Thursday, August 13, 2009

Creamy goodness...

I saw something on that great show "Best Thing I Ever Ate" that I just had to try. Chef Aaron Sanchez talked about a recipe from his childhood that was still his favorites. And lucky for him - he can go back to his mom's restaurant anytime and order it.

What is this recipe? Creamy rice casserole ... Zarela's specialty! Part of that recipe involved roasted poblano peppers... so I grabbed the camera... and wow, the rice IS melt-in-your-mouth yummy!



No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.