Saturday, April 19, 2008

Surprise!



Lee - congratulations! You worked so hard for this promotion... and you GOT IT! Surprise! (And I can't believe we pulled it off without you catching on to us!)

Once he finally told me he got the promotion I scurried around to gather up some of his favorite peeps. Then I told him we were meeting PJ for dinner... which wasn't a lie. But we were also meeting a whole slew of others as well.

Great job babe! You were the best candidate for the job... you worked very hard to deserve this and I just know you're going to blow their socks off! Keep up the great work...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.