Thursday, November 22, 2007

Marshall Family at Torrey Pines Reserve

Quite the honor to be called year after year to take family pics for Christmas cards. I've had the honor to take pics of this family since before their daughter was even part of the family yet (just a mere 'bun in the oven'). They've become great friends over the years... and it's so much fun to see their kids grow before my eyes!

This year we met up at Torrey Pines Reserve for a family hike... and at times just let the kids run loose so I could "do my thing". Good times! Thanks Marshalls! I'll be looking for your Christmas card in the mail!













No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.