Thursday, May 17, 2007

R & R (May '07)

Well, I'm off for a few days of rest and relaxation.... much needed and well deserved! My emotions have been up and down this past week ... and coupled w/ the normal busy-ness of LIFE I just need to get away. Why the emotional roller coaster? This past week a long-time family friend passed away... we're also celebrating the engagement of some friends ... and absorbing the news of a potential divorce for another couple of friends.... and then of course I'm dealing with guilt from not getting my mother's day gift to her in time.

So what will I do? Where will I go? I plan to 'disconnect and reconnect' so to speak. Disconnect = from my cyber world. Reconnect = with my life. I'm travelling to visit my lil' brother in Dallas... and his new little bundle of joy... Heaven Gabriella.

Auntie Lori has yet to meet little Heaven... and I'm so looking forward to bestowing lots of hugs and kisses and oohs and aahs on her! Fun pics to follow upon my return...

Cheers...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.