Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Raw (Nov '06)

Today I witnessed a Random Act of Kindness that woke me up - out of my pity party of a rough day.

This act was a beautiful gesture from one human to another in the quiet of someone's office... it was an act that celebrated a victory in someone's life - to help frame for this individual what the next chapter of life will hold... and it brought them both to tears. As a mere witness, it did much more than that for me...

So here's my challenge ... (and I too will be taking me up on this challenge!)
Celebrate the life and the victories of those around you - share your "crop" with those who haven't "yielded" quite enough for their own needs - tell/show someone how meaningful their influence has been in your life - focus on helping others rather than what you think you deserve - when you are feeling sorry for yourself do something nice for someone else - noticed or not... spread humanity. Spread a good, pure, loving humanity... a rawness that transcends gender, race, religion ...

No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.