Monday, June 13, 2005

To have faith or not... (June '05)

This doesn't have anything to do with religion... no, it has to do with our court system.

My question today is "Do I have faith in the United States court system?" I will be working on that answer and get back with my decision.

Regarding Michael Jackson going free on all counts... I do know this, I firmly believe that whether or not he performed these horrendous acts on young children at any point in his life... the man needs prayer.

May God be with Michael Jackson and his future decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, Lori. It's hard to have faith when these trials are media-driven and focused on celebrity status. No matter what really happened, I know this person needs prayer. A talented and gifted person who lost focus...a tough thing indeed.

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.