Friday, January 15, 2010

i love these gals...

Last weekend I went on a team building retreat. What did we do a lot of? Planning, brain-storming, crying, being vulnerable, learning to trust - deeply, sharing and getting to know each other - even more.



And laughing... a boat load of laughing...


What did we do LITTLE of? Sleep... but it was great! It was amazingly beautiful, in fact...



See that kleenex box? It was practically empty... but it was amazingly beautiful!

Wasn't it gals?!



With or without our makeup, braces and all... I love you gals... our time together was transofrmational for me. So don't get mad at me for posting these pics... I love your soul, not your looks. (No offense... )



No comments:

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.