Friday, September 25, 2009

Dept strategy meeting...

It was a beautiful Friday. We were having an off-site planning/strategy meeting for our Group. I believe there were about 75 of us there... we had a trivia game (our team won, of course)... we had a baking contest (I didn't win, so sorry to report... in fact, didn't even place in the top 3... sad...)... and we had this...

A nice little surprise... following a question/answer session...







It's moments like these... I love my job!


Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.