Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm a lucky girl...



About a week ago my dear hubby surprised me with some gorgeous flowers. I forgot to take a pic of the petals while they were still beautiful (they're all droopy now, and not so beautiful) ... but look at the nice lil' card he wrote!

And this was from date night this week... we went down to Coronado Island for some pizza. We got a little crazy w/ the camera on the Crackberry...

I love laughing with my husband... and he makes me laugh a lot.




Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.