Saturday, March 28, 2009

Oldies... but goodies!





Anyone else feel like they jumped out of a time machine?! Oh wow... check out these old pics!!! The black and white image was taken around 1980 or 1981. I can't find any words ... except, look at the handsome family!

The second image, the very colorful picture, was taken about ten years later. I think that was in 1991 or so. And I very clearly remember Mom and I trying to find matching outfits. Oh my...

The last picture is stamped 1997. I believe this picture was taken for Mom and Dad's 25th anniversary. Wow... what a handsome family!
Hmmm.... what other good pics can I find out there?


2 comments:

sarah said...

i love it! absolutely LOVE the first one. all of the photos are great!

Eddie Bojorquez (Studio 512) said...

The memories are flooding back!

Copyright

All images are © Lori Tisdale, 1990-2011 unless otherwise noted. Images are posted for your personal inspiration only and may not be copied/pasted into emails to share with anyone else, posted on other sites, copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain. I'd have to track you down and who knows what would happen then?! Thank you for being considerate.